Tuesday, January 4, 2011

presentation??naaaaa...

Today...i had to prepare for my presentation at my working place...but...it was really make me upset...when there was no any presentation....He cancel up because he have a lot of works to do..but..it's ok as long as i had to pass up my hard copy presentation...hmm...it took a month to prepare this presentation...i hope that this is one of the best thing  have i ever do at here...but.. i have to accept Qada' and Qadar...Maybe there is something more better than this come in my life soon...I have to be patient..
i think i made a better communication with my colleague...i talked with them...laughed a little with them..and asking something for my report..its really2 hard actually...but...with my frens support..i be able to move on my life with patient...
May God bless all of Us!!!!
Thanks to All of You~~

No comments:

Post a Comment